Sr. Marketing Automation Specialist
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences’ mission is to empower those seeking answers to life’s most important scientific and healthcare questions. With a legacy spanning 80+ years, we have long been a trusted partner to our customers, who are working to transform science and healthcare with the next groundbreaking discovery. As part of our team of more than 2,900 associates across 130 countries, you’ll help drive our vision of accelerating answers—and our commitment to excellence. Beckman Coulter Life Sciences is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives. Are you customer service oriented with a passion for cutting-edge technology? We are hiring! Beckman Coulter Life Sciences is seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to support our global marketing team!
The Sr. Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for managing the marketing automation platform (Marketo) and fully utilizing its capabilities to generate consistent inbound lead traffic. Working closely with Global Commercial Marketing, Regional Marketing, Business Unit teams and other functions, this role will implement and QA all programmatic and operational initiatives through Marketo. This person will have a proven background in marketing automation and demand generation, and will be tasked with crafting and implementing Marketo programs to ensure continual optimization of digital marketing and lead management processes. The ideal candidate is organized, results driven, has strong attention to detail and has a passion for digital applications.
Marketo Program Management
- Responsible for email, email nurture, webinar and other Marketo program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, deployment and continuous optimization
- Audit all Marketo programs for accuracy, consistency, brand standards, and demand gen best practices
- Plan and perform testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and pipeline growth
Contact Database Management
- Manage prospect and customer database activities including data cleansing, tagging, list uploads, and reconcile any data issues between Marketo and Salesforce Support crucial marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce such as lead nurturing, segmentation, data cleansing, data enrichment and data alignment Maintain and optimize our inbound lead management process and ensure no lead is left behind
- Configure programs channels and tags to ensure accurate reporting in salesforce
- Implement database, field management, and email compliance and subscription methodologies
Marketo Platform and User Community Management
- Document and provide training on Marketo processes, programs and procedures
- Help administer Marketo platform ensuring user access, templates, elements, naming convention are current
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field 2+ years marketing automation experience in Marketo
- Experience with Salesforce.com is ideal Knowledge of email best practices, including subject lines, deliverability, segmentation, and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam law (GDPR, CCPA, etc.)
- Superior communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
- Strong data evaluation skills, with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal direction
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization. Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we’ll empower you to push the boundaries of what’s possible. If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please visit danaher.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.