Paid Media Lead
Cvent is a leading meetings, events and hospitality technology provider with more than 4,300 employees and nearly 21,000 customers worldwide. Founded in 1999, the company delivers a comprehensive event marketing and management platform for event professionals and offers software solutions to hotels, special event venues and destinations to help them grow their group/MICE and corporate travel business.
Cvent, Inc. is seeking an Paid Media Lead to join our growing digital marketing team. This candidate will be responsible for driving strategy, ideation, execution, and optimization for digital marketing programs across paid search, paid social, display, and video advertising. The person in this role must be results-driven and will be responsible for meeting specific digital KPIs across all product lines at Cvent, with the end goal being continued growth of qualified leads and attributable revenue. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience in digital marketing and a background in B2B lead generation. Juggling many projects across multiple teams isn’t a possibility, but an everyday requirement in this role, and this individual will need to be extremely organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Identify new paid search expansion opportunities, and proactively launch and optimize paid search campaigns across product lines to ensure strong CTRs, conversion rates, and cost-per-lead metrics
- Create and optimize paid search landing pages to improve quality scores and conversion rates
- Own the end-to-end strategy for paid social campaigns, including ideation, launch, optimization, reporting, analysis, and documentation of best practices. Paid social channels include, but are not limited to, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube
- Create audience segments that align with product line goals and launch paid media campaigns that engage those audiences
Ideate and implement ad copy and ad creative A/B tests, and work to establish best practices
- Forge strong relationships with product marketing, field marketing, demand generation, customer marketing, and other cross-collaborative teams within the department.
What You Need for this Position
- BS/BA degree required
- Strong familiarity and demonstrated hands-on experience managing paid search, paid social, display, and video advertising
- Experience working with paid search campaigns over 100,000 keywords preferred
- 7+ years’ experience managing digital marketing in-house or at an agency
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics or Omniture SiteCatalyst (Adobe Analytics)
- Must be familiar with managing large online marketing budgets
- Must have experience working with multiple clients or accounts simultaneously
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Previous client interfacing experience is strongly desired
Basic knowledge of HTML and content management systems is preferred
- International/multi-national campaign management experience a plus
- AdWords certification a plus
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.