Senior Analyst, Website Marketing
Cvent is a leading meetings, events and hospitality technology provider with more than 4,300 employees and nearly 21,000 customers worldwide. Founded in 1999, the company delivers a comprehensive event marketing and management platform for event professionals and offers software solutions to hotels, special event venues and destinations to help them grow their group/MICE and corporate travel business.
Cvent’s Global Demand Center is seeking an experienced, analytical-minded, and data-oriented digital marketer to support ongoing data collection, analysis, and reporting efforts across the marketing organization. The Senior Analyst, Website Marketing will be responsible for analyzing data and website user behavior to uncover opportunities for optimizing Cvent’s web properties and digital channels.
The primary objective of this role is to oversee our digital reporting and analytics strategy, compiling data from Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst) and a variety of other marketing tools including: call-tracking, digital publishers, web personalization, and many others. This person will develop and maintain dashboards on website performance, share insights, and provide recommendations to support strategic decision-making for our global team of web designers, product marketers, and executives across sales and marketing.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and produce dashboards and ad hoc reports to present trends and measure progress against established KPIs, goals, and lead-gen activities
- Analyze website data to determine areas of site improvement. Identify traffic trends, abandonment issues, and opportunities for improving site conversion rates
Segment website traffic by source, channel, visitor frequency, location, etc. to understand and optimize user experience and engagement
- Provide analytical support for A/B and Multi-variate tests and landing page optimization efforts
- Collaborate with members of the digital, product marketing, and web teams to provide actionable insights on the performance of digital channels
- Create visualizations (tableau/powerpoint/excel) to present analytical findings
- Operate as a key go-to insights person for the marketing team
Partner with Cvent’s Corporate Analytics team to learn and leverage new tools and custom metrics
What You Need For This Position
- BS/BA Degree Required
- 3 – 6+ years of experience in digital analytics or digital marketing in-house or at an agency
- Must be proficient in using Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst) or equivalent web analytics platforms to create dashboards and analyze data
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel or similar tools
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve web tracking errors
- Excellent organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail required
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written); ability to provide concise, clear reporting and actionable analysis
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines
- Knowledge of the implementation, measurement, and optimization of digital marketing channels preferred
- Experience with Optimizely or similar A/B testing tools preferred
- Experience with website heatmap tools preferred
- Experience with Tableau, Google Data Studio or similar data visualization tools a plus
- Knowledge of tag management solutions a plus
- Experience with CRM, marketing automation, SEO, digital attribution, and campaign management a plus
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.