Manager of Client Services
In this role you will be part of a project team executing campaigns through best practices and methodologies.You will be managing multiple client projects and work with a mentor to grow your expertise in a fast-moving and progressive consulting, marketing services and technology company.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus.
- 2+ years’ experience using Marketo. Pardot experience also a plus.
- 2+ years’ experience creating and/or executing marketing strategy, programs or demand gen campaigns.
- Previous consulting and/or technology company experience is a significant plus.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and perform under pressure and deadlines a must.
- Ability to work independently and enjoys analytics and marketing forensics.
- Must be articulate and possess excellent communication skills and strong work ethic, with good planning and prioritization skills.
- Detail-oriented candidate that is able to review his/her own work as well as understand the “bigger picture.”
- Candidate should be comfortable interfacing with all levels in the Company, including executive team.
- We are looking for a motivated, team player who can grow with the Company and that shares our entrepreneurial mindset.
- Depending upon prior experience.
As Digital Pi is a “virtual company,” this is a work-from-home position. Ability and willingness to travel to client locations as necessary.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please visit digitalpi.com.