Lifecycle Marketing Executive
Offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore & Melbourne
Easyship has innovated the global shipping landscape with our shipping and logistics technology.
We believe any business should be able to effortlessly ship worldwide, and we work tirelessly to tear down this last barrier of worldwide eCommerce. We have a global workforce that strategically operates from North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, and we’re always looking for talent that will propel our rocket ship even higher. Join our diverse team of developers, sales, and marketing professionals to revolutionize an old-school industry. Help us build the most complete online shipping portal!
Position Title: Lifecycle Marketing Executive
Key Relationships: Marketing Team, Tech Team
The role: The Growth team at Easyship have organically built an extensive Customer Lifecycle Management program powered heavily by our CRM. To facilitate our next phase of Growth, we’re looking to optimize and supercharge our CRM program and we are looking to put the right pilot in the seat to achieve these ambitious targets.
The chosen candidate will be charged with ensuring the right message reaches the right person at the right time to best communicate the value that the Easyship platform brings to eCommerce merchants globally!
- Have an intimate understanding of the Customer Lifecycle and make use of all the levers that the CRM (and other channels) that you have at your disposal in order to best drive the right business metrics for the current stage of the user.
- Continuous evaluation, optimisation and automation of CRM initiatives. You will be the champion of the CRM internally that all client facing teams (located globally) will turn to in order to drive stronger outcomes.
- Utilize existing tools (CRM and others) to build, test, and execute marketing campaigns including onboarding flows, email creation, user journey mapping, landing page creation, lead form creation, webinars, lead scoring & more.
- Support an experimental mindset by constantly testing, evaluating, learning and rolling these improvements into future initiatives.
- Document & conduct training with different teams to ensure they are using tools effectively and consistently.
- Be an integral part of building a strong Growth organization that owns experimentation, tech stack management, reporting, and process in order to help us bring results!
- 2+ years experience working in a multi-channel marketing organization.
- Experience using Hubspot or similar B2B CRM systems.
- Highly analytical and data driven approach. You like Excel more than you’re generally willing to admit in public.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability building data visualizations using tools like DataStudio or Tableau.
- Experience using web & behavioural tools such as Google Analytics & Mixpanel.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with proven ability to manage multiple projects and juggle competing priorities and deadlines.
- Eager to apply your expertise, but more importantly, have a thirst for knowledge and drive to achieve.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Working knowledge of HTML.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please visit careers.easyship.com.