Marketing Operations Manager
About the Position
FiscalNote is seeking a highly talented Marketing Ops Manager to take our marketing reporting framework and campaign execution to new heights. This role will set-up and maintain the processes for not only the execution, but measurement of campaigns at scale across all of FiscalNote’s ever expanding lines of business. In this position you will be viewed as a business analyst, partnering with leaders both in and outside of marketing on cross-functional projects that drive the company’s strategy from a marketing perspective.
About the Marketing Team
The Marketing Team at FiscalNote collaborates across business units to help drive sales and support the growth goals of the company using data and creativity. With a demand-generation approach, the marketing team targets high-quality leads and nurtures them with compelling content and events including webinars, blogs, lunch & learns, white papers, case studies, and the like.
You are a marketer that sees beyond the numbers. Your strong technical understanding of systems and processes allows you to be a business analyst that can interpret campaign results into meaningful insights. Leveraging strong communication and project management skills, you can partner with teams in and outside of marketing to ensure data flows through systems and is tracked properly to enable teams to measure what matters and be successful.
- Build and maintain dashboards to measure channel and campaign performance for various teams in Marketing
- Advise on marketing strategy and identify opportunities for growth based on reporting
- Project manage cross-functional data quality projects to ensure we can accurately target and segment our audience to support our campaign goals
- Partner with the BD and BD ops teams on the health of our marketing funnel and the marketing to sales lead hand-off process
- Support the system integration of newly acquired businesses into FiscalNote
- Evaluate and implement new tools into our marketing tech stack
- Assist with forecasting marketing goals and results based on past performance
- Build and maintain a program template library in marketing automation tool to support the execution of campaigns at scale by our demand generation team
- High cross-functional visibility and opportunities for growth
- 3-5+ years of operations and/or analytics, with a focus on marketing.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrates an understanding of B2B funnel metrics used to evaluate marketing team performance at SaaS companies
- Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce and marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, or Eloqua.
- Experience with reporting or data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, Google Analytics, or Adobe Analytics.
- Strong collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to partner with teams outside of marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing or related experience
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.