Marketing Operations Lead
New York City
As Headway’s first Marketing Operations Lead, you’ll play an integral role in standing up Headway’s therapist marketing function. Reporting directly into Headway’s Cofounder and Head of Therapist Marketing, you’ll be a founding member of our therapist marketing team and help us generate tens of thousands of leads per month. With no marketing infrastructure in place today, you’ll come in and take it from 0 to 1.
- – Build our marketing tech infrastructure, implementing foundational tools like Marketo or Hubspot that allow us to scale existing channels and test our way into new ones as well
- – Build out our first ever nurture campaigns, powering demand gen at scale, along with our first instance of lead scoring and lead routing, ensuring we’re collaborating effectively with our therapist sales team
- – Building out our marketing attribution and analytics system so we can track channel specific performance all the way down the funnel and make the right decisions about where to invest
- – Work closely with channel owners to analyze and optimize channel specific performance.
- You have 5+ years of experience in marketing, with at least 3 of those in marketing operations or demand generation operations
- You’ve worked closely with sales teams before and understand how to use systems and processes to effectively collaborate
- You have experience choosing and implementing marketing tools like Hubspot or Marketo (and you’re ideally experienced with SFDC as well)
- You thrive in ambiguous, fast-paced environments. You’re expected to come in and set the direction for marketing operations that allows us to achieve our high level objectives
- You’re energized by the prospect of going from 0 to 1
- You’re a structured, detail-oriented thinker. You can own complicated projects like standing up a new marketing automation platform
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.