Marketing Campaign Specialist
Insider Intelligence is looking for a smart and resourceful Marketing Campaign Specialist to help increase revenue for our media business.
In this role, you will be responsible for building Marketo campaigns including, but not limited to, emails, landing pages, forms, and smart lists. The ideal candidate is someone who has Marketo experience, an email marketing background, a desire to innovate, and can meet tight daily deadlines.
The ideal candidate is:
- Results-oriented, thrives in a fast-paced environment and adapts quickly.
- An organized and highly detail-oriented individual with excellent time management and project management skills.
- An innovative, process-driven, problem solver – new processes often need to be assessed, while existing ones need to be viewed from a fresh perspective to improve efficiencies.
- Eager to continuously learn. You’re always looking for ways to optimize and can embrace our mission: get better every day.
- Revenue minded and customer-centric. You are eager to contribute to revenue growth by providing best-in-class programs to our advertising clients.
- Build, test, and deploy Marketo campaigns (landing pages, emails, forms, flows, reports, etc); set up webinar platform interface (such as Brightcove, Brandlive, ON24), and update website via internal CMS (content management system).
- Create smart lists and segmentations in Marketo to assist with campaign execution and fulfillment.
- Own Marketo campaigns end-to-end and work closely with internal and external team(s) to ensure materials and resources flow through the process in a timely manner.
- Monitor inventory levels and report on multiple Marketo campaigns.
- Identify ways Marketo can increasingly support overall business objectives to maximize revenue and improve the experience for our advertisers and audience.
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- 1+ year of experience working with Marketo. Marketo certification is a plus, though not required.
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Proficient in MS Excel, vLookups, pivot tables, data deduping, and formatting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with strong project management, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of the digital marketing and media landscape with a passion to continuously learn
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.