Product Integration Manager
Consistently ranked and rated by Deloitte as one of APAC’s Top 500 Fastest Growing Businesses, IntelligenceBank is leading the way when it comes to innovative marketing operations platforms. We also were just ranked No.1 by G2’s Relationship Index for Digital Asset Management!
As rapidly scaling, innovative and enthusiastic organisation, we believe in surrounding ourselves with good people. We strive to deliver the best outcomes for our customers, our partners and our people and to Make Work Seem Less.
As we continue to grow, we’ve got a newly created position for a Product Integration Manager to join our Integrations product team and manage the delivery of integration products that connect our products to their services and extend their ecosystem.
Reporting to the Head of Product, you’ll be responsible for managing the delivery of prioritised integrations through our extensive development network. Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll do day to day:
– Participate in client or prospect meetings to gather and scope out requirements of new feature projects.
– Write specifications and user stories articulating the requirements of a new feature or the behaviour of an existing one based on prioritised initiatives
– Engage and motivate members of the delivery team throughout initiatives to ensure requirements are met.
– Monitor the delivery output of the team to maintain quality and ensure we are delivering value to meet our customers needs
– Actively work with the delivery teams in mitigating impediments impacting successful completion of Release or Sprint goals.
– Create learning materials to support the release and education of new features to drive awareness and adoption
We’re looking for a customer focused individual who possesses a technical mindset and is keen to get in on the ground floor of a growing business. You’re comfortable working at pace and in a greenfield environment. To ensure your success in the role we do have a few key requirements so read on and see if any of these align with your skills and experience;
– Ideally you have worked in, have exposure to the advertising or marketing industry either via agency or client side
– You’re customer-centric and focussed on solving problems for our customers through product capabilities
– Demonstrated ability to prioritise among competing priorities and articulate the rationale behind decisions
– Strong communication and collaboration skills, the ability to influence without authority
– You’re resourceful, self-motivated, positive, high energy, and have a ‘can-do’ mindset!
Once you’ve applied, your application will be reviewed by one of our team and you’ll be updated by phone or email regarding its status. Our application process includes phone screening, a practical assessment, face to face/zoom interviews covering behavioural and technical questions that address our values as well as the requirements of the role you’ve applied for and, finally, references and criminal history checks.
So apply now and we look forward to getting to learn more about you!
“We’re a 2021 Circle Back Employer & commit to replying to every applicant.”
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.