Marketing Operations Project Manager
Remote - North America
Kicksaw is is seeking an experienced Marketing Operations Project Manager to lead Salesforce.com and marketing automation implementation projects with early-to-mid stage B2B tech companies. Successful candidates will be familiar with deploying marketing solutions, project management, and Salesforce solutions.
To be successful on client projects, the Marketing Operations Project Manager will have strong experience with marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Hubspot, Marketing Cloud, Marketo, etc.) as well as Salesforce configuration knowledge, and strong consulting skills, such as project and time management and collaboration.
Because most of the work of the Marketing Operations Project Manager is client–facing, communication skills and a genuine interest in helping people is very important. The ability to collaborate with peers and clients while building consensus is also critical for success.
Here’s how you’ll know you’re a good fit for the role:
- You’ve done at least 2 full project implementations of a B2B Marketing Automation Platform (Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, etc.) that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of Salesforce
- You have deep functional expertise in applications on Salesforce Marketing Cloud or related platforms
- You have solid knowledge of Demand Generation functionalities including webinar setup, email campaigns, lead nurturing, paid media promotion, content syndication, lead generation, etc.
- You’re familiar with Campaign attribution and can explain first-touch, last-touch and multi-touch attribution
- You have experience creating and configuring Salesforce Campaigns
- You are organized and disciplined about tracking projects, delivery and timelines
- You are comfortable challenging assumptions and pushing back on ideas or solutions that aren’t best practices
- You can communicate clearly and succinctly via email, slack or over the phone
- You are flexible and able to easily pivot from one priority to another without missing a beat
If you’ve read this far, you can tell that we’re expecting quite a bit out of this person. It’s a really critical hire and we want to measure twice and cut once.
If you’re sure that this role speaks to you, you want to work with a company that’s 100% remote/committed to supporting veterans/focused on quality of life then please apply. No need to send over a cover letter, just include your LinkedIn profile along with your contact information and we’ll get back to you as fast as we can!
Experience with Marketing Cloud
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please visit kicksaw.com.