Marketing Operations Specialist
Who you are:
- You’re a self-motivated, metrics-driven, and detail-oriented individual who is keen on operational excellence for marketing automations, campaign operations, and platform operations.
- You are an agile marketer that can help operate and optimize existing campaigns and workflows as well as partner on new ones.
- You enjoy analyzing the performance of marketing campaigns and provide recommendations to improve performance with email workflows, landing pages, form creations, etc.
What you will do:
- Campaign & Email Marketing OperationsPartner with our content lead, customer marketing manager and events manager to design and build email campaigns (including A/B testing, events, nurture streams, webinars, and operational programs)
- Facilitate email marketing campaign assessments and continually evaluate improvements
- Be responsible for lead management, lead scoring and nurturing workflows
- Partner with corporate marketing managers to build and optimize events forms, emails, and landing pages for Motion and our events brand, Tech in Motion
- Consistently review success of campaigns and workflows and optimize based on our KPI performance
- Platform OperationsServes as strategic administrator and makes recommendations governing our marketing automation and campaign management systems
- Assist with CRM and marketing automation integrations
- Assist with data governance and compliance when related to marketing data
- Keep up to date on email and marketing automation best practices regarding marketing automation capabilities, testing, and projected results
- Support the creation, documentation, and adoption of new business processes and technology, and aid or lead in the deployment and training of the marketing organization
What you get:
Compensation: Range from $70,000 – $75,000, commensurate with skill level and experience
- Team Collaboration… As part of a team of 10 marketing professionals, you will have support and guidance from your colleagues who cater to the same audience you do.
- Motivating Work Culture… We pride ourselves on building an inclusive, fun, and positive environment where people feel inspired to do great things. Celebrations, socials, and community voluntarism are all valued parts of our culture and pave a motivating path to success. Plus, we’re all go-getters here.
- Market Leading Benefits… Gain access to an attractive and competitive benefit package including health, vision, dental, PTO, volunteer and activism time off, paid parental leave (And even two days for “pawternity”, 401k, wellness reimbursement, and more!
- Strong Brand Equity… a trusted brand with a 4.8/5 star ranking on Google and world class NPS (net promoter score) satisfaction rating at 82.
- Marketing resources and technology…not only do we have one of the largest in-house marketing teams in the industry, but we invest heavily in the tools needed to do the job. HubSpot, Herefish, Lucid Charts, Confluence, etc.
- Unlimited Career Opportunity… you will have a clear path for growth within the organization. Not only will you get to own your own program and expand your skillset here, but your career progression is based off your performance. No glass ceilings here.
- Flexibility + Ability to work remote… The Marketing team is essentially remote but preferably you will live in one of our main cities (your manager will live in Chicago, HQ is in Boston…). Work-life balance is stressed on our team. Production and deadlines are important, but so is family and mental health.
You’re our ideal candidate if:
- 2-3 years of working experience in CRM database management concepts and best practices
- 2-3 years of marketing automation experience
- Drives internal processes and is committed to executing jobs from job inception through completion
- Strong working knowledge of HubSpot and Herefish or similar tools
- Strong writing skills for documentation upkeep
- Ability to create workflows in a tool like Lucid Charts
- Strong independent project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Chicago resident
- Staffing / Recruitment Industry Knowledge
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please visit motionrecruitment.com.