Demand Generation Manager
Remote in the U.S.A.
Poll Everywhere is a 60+ growing B2B SaaS company that allows presenters to create interactive questions, word clouds, discussions, and competitions that their audience can respond with using any device. Over the last decade, our company has transformed presentations into two-way conversations, and our mission now is to make presentations more inclusive. We support millions of users worldwide from educational institutions to household companies such as Google, AT&T, and Target. In short, we have a product that helps companies communicate better, and it’s worth paying for.
Poll Everywhere is looking for a Demand Generation Manager who will report to the Director of Marketing to play a key role in the execution of Account-Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns. This person will have previous successes in lead generation and a strong understanding of marketing campaign program management and execution, email marketing, and account-based marketing (ABM). Responsibilities of this role will include defining campaign tactics, metrics, and goals; cultivating leads within our target market and customers. The Demand Generation Manager will be working closely with not only the marketing team but as a member of cross-functional teams focusing on Account-Based Marketing efforts.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute multi-channel demand generation campaigns across the full funnel to generate new leads, nurturing them to MQLs, and working with sales to convert them to opportunities.
- Understand our target audience to drive the development and execution of cross-functional marketing campaigns that best serve the target audience.
- Develop and execute Account-Based Marketing (ABM) plans for targeted accounts along with nurture programs for other tiered accounts.
- Embody our data-driven value by measuring and optimizing each program and campaign goal while bringing in industry best practices to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Own the calendar and timing of marketing programs and communicate program timing with sales and marketing.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and analytics to achieve demand generation programs and associated goals.
What you bring to the role
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS demand generation, ABM, or digital marketing role.
- Solid understanding of sales cycles, funnel metrics, and what it takes to be successful generating leads that convert.
- Experience creating and executing cross-channel marketing campaigns using tactics that include webinars, gated content, well-timed emails, and more.
- Data-driven: Data drives success metrics – and development of future campaigns.
- You can balance execution while also managing a small team.
- Prior experience working with marketing automation (Pardot) and Salesforce experience in pulling reports and understanding lead status.
- Success generating leads from a target company and nurturing them through the sales funnel.
- An ability to navigate and manage multiple projects with ease.
- You’re motivated, enjoy new challenges, and can work both autonomously and collaboratively across departments.
What we offer
- $150/month internet & personal cell phone reimbursement.
- $1000 + 2 days of PTO annual self-development budget.
- $500 work from home stipend to help you set up your remote work life for success.
- Once we are able to safely reunite as an entire company, we will resume our biannual company retreats and remote employee quarterly visits.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please visit www.polleverywhere.com.