Digital Marketing Manager
Skience transforms the way that businesses within the Financial Services industry operate by offering Salesforce focused advisory and CRM implementation services in addition to our own cloud-based, industry-leading, enterprise-class digital platform for broker-dealers and RIAs to companies in the Wealth Management sector. Our clients range from small companies to Fortune 500 businesses and we are growing rapidly.
Skience is looking for an experienced marketer to lead digital strategy and execution. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building and activating integrated email, social, and paid search campaigns to drive demand, deepen client engagement, and accelerate existing opportunities within the financial services industry.
This role requires expertise in demand generation (inbound and account-based marketing methodologies), CRM/marketing automation management, and campaign analysis and reporting. This is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career with a growing, innovative fintech company. If you have hands-on experience in building and executing end-to-end digital campaign programs at scale and an affinity for making data-driven decisions, we’d love to talk with you.
- Own our digital marketing strategy and execution, including conversion rate optimization and personalization for our website, paid ads, paid social, landing pages, and email campaigns.
- Design and execute automated email nurturing strategies and full-funnel marketing campaigns. Interpret campaign results and provide actionable insights for leadership.
- Analyze web traffic and conversion trends to identify areas of opportunity and provide data-driven insights and guidance for web and content enhancement.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing processes, or tools and techniques.
Interface with agency vendor to support growth initiatives on paid advertising, SEM, SEO, and other marketing campaign tracking implementation and monitoring.
- Maintain performance dashboards and provide monthly reports with recommendations specific to driving and optimizing traffic, behavior, campaign response, keyword research/analysis, SEO, and SEM opportunity.
- Manage the Salesforce database to ensure data quality, firmographics, and contact enrichment.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience with demonstrated success in digital strategy
- Proven track record with segment and account-based marketing programs and experience working with enterprise account selling teams
- Experience managing and optimizing Salesforce CRM and marketing automation platforms (Pardot preferred)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with a good understanding of SEO, SEM, website development, reporting and analytics
- Excellent relationship management skills with ability to build rapport, influence, and deepen relationships with stakeholders, especially with sales
- Financial Services industry experience preferred
- Strong project management skills and ability to build and improve processes
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Highly motivated and willing to work within a fast-paced environment with an innate sense of urgency
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Why Join Us?
We are a Salesforce Ventures backed company, with a proprietary product that is just beginning to make inroads within our target market. Our goal is to help companies in the Wealth Management industry deliver a seamless customer experience, and our talented employees and proven leadership team of industry experts are paving the way for our continued growth and success.
We offer our employees a culture of flexibility while encouraging career growth, in addition to competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, 401K, vacation and sick leave, and other advantages.
Founded in 2001, we have grown through a reputation of doing what is right for our customers. Come see what is waiting for you here at Skience!
Skience is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Skience we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please visit skience.bamboohr.com.