E-Mail Marketing Manager
San Mateo, CA or Remote USA
We are seeking a process-driven and highly organized Email Marketer to join our team at the company headquarters in San Mateo.
You will be supporting all aspects of end-to-end execution and tracking for global pipeline-generating campaigns, including but not limited to copywriting, Marketo program builds, Salesloft cadence setup, A/B testing, campaign management and performance reporting.
You will have a proven ability to work cross-functionally with the demand generation, field marketing, product marketing and partner teams. You will be working in a fast-paced startup environment managing multiple projects simultaneously while consistently meeting deadlines.
You will report directly to the Sr Director of Demand Generation and will be a key contributor to the success of our demand generation and customer machine.
What You’ll Do:
- Own and build scalable email programs in support of ongoing campaigns, as well as new and existing email nurture programs
- Work with marketing operations to analyze results in order to gain insight, optimize funnel and exceed pipeline targets
- Perform analysis across channels and recommend improvements.
- Develop campaign ideas and write copy as needed to support our email, social media, digital ad, and outbound sales touches
- Support demand generation, product marketing, website and customer success teams to launch campaigns that drive lead generation, pipeline, product launches and customer success
- Understand and guide team in digital comms for installed base programs and updates, working with customer success and field teams
- Build accurate UTM tracking for appropriate channels
- Define and influence our campaign request processes
- Perform meticulous campaign QA to ensure consistent messaging and quality across programs
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to support operational tasks and maintain database hygiene (ie. event list uploads, status updates, data normalization campaigns)
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years experience with a marketing automation platform
- 1+ years experience with Marketo
- At least 4 years general marketing or related experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce (campaigns, statuses, reporting, dashboards)
- Basic knowledge of HTML preferred
- Experience building cadences in Salesloft a plus
- Strong hands-on abilities and technical expertise to solve problems with minimal guidance and a positive, can-do attitude
- Highly attentive to detail
- Strong project management experience with the ability to collaborate across multiple organizational teams and comfort interacting at all levels of the organization
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player
- You thrive operating in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment
- BA/BS in Marketing or related discipline preferred
Why Join Now:
There’s never been a better time to join SnapLogic. Here are a few reasons why:
- Hot Market Opportunity: Leading organizations are embracing the cloud, data, and AI to rethink and rewire their businesses. They understand that integrating disparate systems and automating core processes are critical to accelerating business growth and success. Enterprise automation makes possible what every organization wants: a single source of truth for data-rich decisions; agile innovation that delivers products and services to market faster; exceptional experiences for customers, partners, and employees; and amazing business results. According to industry analysts, the integration market alone is growing four times faster than the overall software market, approaching more than $5 billion in revenue.
- Innovative Product: SnapLogic is the only company to provide a single, unified platform for all of a company’s integration and automation needs: application integration, data integration, API management, B2B integration, and data engineering. We offer a simple, intuitive, self-service interface together with a powerful, scalable, enterprise-grade platform. We provide industry-leading AI capabilities to accelerate productivity and time to value. And we deliver automation capabilities that streamline end-to-end business processes — such as hire-to-retire and order-to-cash — eliminating manual, repetitive activities, and freeing up teams to focus on strategic projects.
- World Class Customers: Hundreds of customers around the globe trust SnapLogic to handle their enterprise integration and automation needs. Adobe enables 800+ citizen integrators and saves millions per year. AstraZeneca enables 600+ self-service users globally on a single platform. Box connected 24+ apps in months with only 1.5 developers. Our customers come first, and we’re proud of SnapLogic’s industry-leading customer retention rate of over 95%.
- Company Momentum: SnapLogic is hiring! Driven by the industry’s best and brightest employees in offices across North America, EMEA, Australia, and India, plus a solid network of industry partners, SnapLogic continues to grow, helping more and more customers around the world solve their toughest integration and automation challenges. Industry experts have consistently recognized our company, products, customers, and employees as best-in-class, from our year-over-year Leadership in Gartner’s iPaaS Magic Quadrant, to our 2020 CODiE Award win, to our recognition as a 2020 Bay Area Top Workplace.
SnapLogic is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York, NY; London, UK; and Hyderabad, India.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please visit www.snaplogic.com.