Marketing Operations Manager
New York City (but not until Jan 2022 at the earliest)
Stensul Agile Email Creation is the first email creation platform built for the enterprise. Stensul dramatically reduces email creation time by up to 90% to help team resources focus on improving email performance. With the stensul Email Creation Hub™, teams launch campaigns faster by streamlining the collaboration process and simplifying creation for all marketers, so they can build emails that drive results. Stensul integrates with leading marketing platforms including Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, Workfront, Adobe Campaign, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud. The world’s best brands trust stensul, including ASICS Digital, BMW, Box, Catalent Pharma Solutions, Clover Health, Greenhouse, and Samsung.
About the Role/What You’ll Do:
As the Marketing Operations Manager, you’ll be the operational expert our Marketing & Sales teams depend on for success. Working hand-in-hand with the Marketing & Operations Leadership Teams, you’ll own the marketing tech stack, become the go-to person for Marketo, and manage our attribution and lead process. You’ll provide the business-specific technical structure necessary to optimize the effectivity of stensul’s marketing strategy.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute and report on leads
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Standardize & document marketing processes (ex. Form, LP, website tracking, attribution)
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and SDR activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Participate in the evaluation of new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Own implementation of marketing campaigns (email, landing pages etc.), including set up
- Create structure for and act as key player in multi-attribution model
Who You Are:
- Curious; excited to learn & do things differently
- A hustler with the passion, drive & initiative to elevate our demand gen efforts
- Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work cross-functionally and build trust with stakeholders across the org
- Analytical & data-driven with strong reporting capabilities
- A positive, energetic team player
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Remote work perks while not in office
- 401(k), life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
- We are a growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
Learn more about stensul on our careers page.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please visit stensul.com.