Global Marketing Automation Expert
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
A key member in the Campaign Operations team, reporting directly to the Manager of Campaign Operations. This is a hands-on, solutions-oriented role that executes on priority initiatives ranging from building campaign processes and improving overall pipeline growth through increased campaign efficiency and targeting. You will help shape the processes and strategy for campaigns at Talend.
- Work strategically with marketing and sales to develop/maintain Marketo programs to drive pipeline
- Project Manage global campaign operations intake, ensuring adherence to processes and progressive optimization of campaign operations structures
- Build, review and test existing marketing programs to optimize workflow, tracking, data
- Measure and monitor lead funnel performance and drive and execute process and technology changes, including lead qualification criteria/scoring and data cleaning programs, to improve campaign performance and funnel conversion
- Develop deep working relationships with the Demand generation team
- Actively being the first port of call for troubleshooting and out of scope projects within the campaign operations team
- Proactively communicate insights and results out to key stakeholders in the organization
- Partner with teams on lead management process, development and execution of lead nurturing, scoring and routing
- Work with team to ensure data integrity, cleanliness, normalization, and completeness for all leads brought in
- Help develop ABM strategy for campaigns. Understand the marketing database and what is available to each region by account, job persona. Communicate to marketing and sales owners on the effectiveness and engagement of targets
- Support in campaign execution as needed in Marketo and SFDC
- Support field marketing and global campaigns team in campaign planning and
- Define, document, and provide training on key marketing processes and tools
- Develop and ensure standard policies and operating procedures are followed, including educating wider marketing org team on policies and procedures.
- Assist in the overall email lead nurture and development strategy from prospect to customer
- Ensure adherence to GDPR and other e-privacy laws
- Understanding of current marketing concepts, strategy, data hygiene and best practices
- 5+ years of experience working in a B2B environment
- Project management experience related to campaign Operations
- Marketo Certified Expert
- Experience with Salesforce, or other CRM
- Experience with data-input, data cleansing, and data maintenance including best practices and ways to improve data quality
- Experience with reporting in Marketo, Salesforce. Knowledge of Tableau reporting advantageous
- Enthusiastic and passionate with a drive and desire to succeed
- Strongly detail-oriented with good analytical skills
- Able to work as part of the team or on your own
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with confidence in dealing with people of all levels
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.