Marketing Operations Admin
At TaxJar, we’re looking for a Marketing Operations Admin to design and implement day-to-day marketing programs and initiatives that align with our go-to-market strategies. You should already have a strong background in Marketo and SFDC and love systems, automation, and data.
As our Marketo champion you’ll be the core of our Marketing team, collaborating with marketers across digital, content, product and partner marketing to create high performing marketing campaigns and programs. You’ll join a top-tier, collaborative marketing team at a high-growth, mature startup. What does that mean? You’ll benefit from nimble processes, creative thinking, rapid experimentation and be part of the rapidly growing eCommerce ecosystem.
Do you dream of Marketo? Do you love systems and processes? Are you eager to collaborate with a high functioning marketing team? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Work alongside marketing project managers to develop and execute scalable campaigns and programs
Champion, document, and maintain Marketo best practices that will drive speed and efficiency across our systems and team (as well as identify areas of inefficiency)
- Develop and manage our database strategy including data hygiene and segmentation in Marketo
- Work closely with members of our Go-To-Market team across the organization to continuously optimize our GTM funnel
- Partner with the Marketing Analytics Manager to create and maintain performance reports on campaign performance and marketing team KPIs
- Troubleshoot systems issues within Marketo
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Marketo, Marketo Certified Expert preferred
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce
- Experience with multiple tools throughout the martech stack
- Experience in the SaaS, eCommerce space
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with complex datasets, build reports, & fix data issues
- Highly organized and able to prioritize
- Knowledge and impact of industry regulations and compliance including GDPR & CCPA
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
You’ll be a great fit on our team if you:
- Are eager to improve processes and automation (maybe you love Zapier)
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills
- You set a high bar and always look for ways to improve on existing successes
- Have a strong process & analytical mindset; detail-oriented
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
- Are hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
- Enjoy working remotely
Apply for this Job
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.