- Joined Nov 2020
Industry expertise: Marketing Operations Professional
High level Expertise on WordPress CMS
• Collaborate with designers and developers to implement new features.
• Creating/Developing Websites and Site Maintenance: Maintaining multiple websites via WordPress.
• Revise existing page templates in a content management system including upload/removal of HTML content, PDF files, links etc
• SalesForce CRM
• Versed in leveraging Salesforce to improve sales effectiveness and accelerate new hire on-boarding & ramp-up.
• Develop, manage, and update key reports and dashboards.
• Load and extract pertinent data as needed. Develop key reports and dashboards.
• Hands-on knowledge and expertise over SFDC Dashboard, Reports, Campaigns, etc…
• Manage Salesforce.com security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups
• Maintain database to ensure integrity and accuracy including database cleansing, and duplicate record management
• Salesforce Certified Developer 401 and Salesforce Certified Administrator
• Marketing Automation- Marketo, Hubspot
• Marketo Certified Expert
• HubSpot Inbound Certified
• Resident marketing automation expert utilizing Marketo
• Handle all marketing analysis, including, but not limited to, campaign efficiencies, ROI, market segmentation, trending, win/loss reporting, and prospect/client shares
• Provide guidance to ensure that database is correctly targeted for each campaign
• Create and manage audits to ensure Marketo and SFDC are in sync and reporting is accurate
• Provide qualitative and quantitative marketing results
• Adapt to quickly to changing environments and priorities
• Develop and maintain an understanding of the company and its sales channels and marketing operations.
• Create/manage multiple campaigns and programs.
Excellent CMS, SFDC, Marketo, Hubspot skills as well as best practices knowledge.